- General information
- Himalayan Wonderland
- Kingdom in the Sky
- Himalayan Splendor
- The Last Shangrila
- Mountain Journey
- Bhutan Odyssey
- Himalayan Heartlands
- Bhutan Treks
- Gangtey Trek
- Druk Path Trek
- Bumthang Cultural Trek
- Dagala Thousand Lakes Trek
- Chomolhari Trek
- Laya Trek
- Snowman Trek
- Dhur Hot Springs Trek
- Wild East Rodung La Trek
- Samtentgang Winter Trek
- Punakha Winter Trek
Visa for Bhutan
* Visas are required for traveling to Bhutan , and applications are processed in conjunction with tour booking. The visa fee is US$20 for unlimited duration of stay, paid on arrival. No foreign mission abroad grants Bhutan tourist visas.
* All information as mentioned on the visa application form must be forwarded to us for processing with the concerned authorities at least three weeks prior to date of travel, but note that for all FITS / GITs traveling during festivals, details should be sent at least 6 weeks prior to date of travel, as this is the peak time for tourism.
Please submit the required information by fax or email on a Bhutan visa application data form. We do not require any additional photos or visa forms in advance.
* Whether entering Bhutan by land or by air, each client should bring two passport size photographs with name/ passport number printed clearly on the back, and US$20 in cash for the visa fee. Visa applications are cleared in advance, and visa clearance numbers issued, and clients' passports are stamped on arrival at the port of entry.
* For travelers entering Bhutan by Druk Air, visa clearance is required for the issuing of Druk Air tickets. The visa clearance number is forwarded to the Druk Air station at which the flight originates. Travelers without a visa clearance number on record will not be permitted to board their flights.
* For travelers entering the country by land from India , through the southern border town of Phuentsholing , the visa is stamped on arrival, as per visa clearance number. Travelers without a visa clearance number on record will not be permitted to enter the country.
BHUTAN VISA APPLICATION DATA FORM
Please complete the details requested below. There must be a separate form completed for each person proposing to travel. All visitors to Bhutan must hold passports valid for at least 6 months.
Forms may be completed online and returned as e-mail attachments, or completed manually (typed, or printed in block capital letters) and faxed to us.
Please note that if any particulars furnished below are found to be incorrect or if any information is found to have been withheld, the visa, if granted, may be cancelled at any time.
1. Full Name: ( exactly as given in passport: underline surname/family name) Mr / Ms / Mrs
2. Permanent address:
3. Place of birth: Date of birth:
5. Nature of Passport: Diplomatic / Official / Ordinary / UN Laissez Passer *
6. Passport Number: Date of Issue: Place of Issue: Date of Expiry:
7.Occupation / Profession:
8. Period for which visa is required: From: To:
9. Points of entry & exit traveling to & from Bhutan : Entry: Exit:
10. Reason for visiting Bhutan : tourism / business / visiting friends or relatives / employment / study *
11. Is this your first visit to Bhutan ? Yes / No * If not, give date(s) of previous visit(s) & places visited:
Date of application: